Cle Elum Echo

Citation

“Cle Elum Echo ,” Brooks Library Digital Collections, accessed April 24, 2014, http://digital.lib.cwu.edu/items/show/175.

Social Bookmarking

Dublin Core

Title

Cle Elum Echo

Subject

Urban - Church

Description

Methodist Episcopal Church to be completed next month. Located on the corner of 2nd and Oakes Streets on land donated by Walter J. Reed. Church organized December 22, 1901 by Rev. John Hanks, then pastor at Ellensburg. Building will cost $1,200. An ink drawing of the structure is in the paper. Rev. M.S. Anderson took over in 1902. Anderson built the first church in Spokane in 1882.

Date

1903 July 16

Identifier

http://digital.lib.cwu.edu/items/show/175