The Albany Hotel, Davidson Building.Ellensburg Public Library Local History Collection Photographs



Collection

Citation

Unknown., “The Albany Hotel, Davidson Building.Ellensburg Public Library Local History Collection Photographs,” Brooks Library Digital Collections, accessed November 22, 2014, http://digital.lib.cwu.edu/items/show/8609.

Social Bookmarking

Dublin Core

Title

The Albany Hotel, Davidson Building.Ellensburg Public Library Local History Collection Photographs

Subject

Historic buildings -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg; Ellensburg (Washington) -- Buildings, Historic; Albany Hotel (Ellensburg, Wash.); Davidson Building (Ellensburg, Wash.); Commercial buildings -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg; Hotels -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg

Description

The Albany Hotel was located on the second floor of the Davidson Building and provided guests with large, luxury rooms. The corner below the familiar tower which offers guests a view of the busy downtown was always in demand. The Davidson Building completed in 1890 at the northeast corner of Fourth and Pearl Streets became a well known Ellensburg landmark. The Elmira Building which housed the New York Store is the building on the right.

Creator

Unknown.

Source

Ellensburg Public Library

Publisher

Ellensburg Public Library

Date

ca. 1895.

Rights

Permission to reproduce this image must be requested from the director of the Ellensburg Public Library Local History Collection. Please contact at 209 N. Ruby St.. Ellensburg, WA 98926, (509) 962-7252.

Type

8"x10"b/w reprint of the original photograph.

Identifier

BLD-018