Chicago, Milwaukee, and St. Paul Depot, South Cle Elum, Washington



Collection

Citation

Unknown, “Chicago, Milwaukee, and St. Paul Depot, South Cle Elum, Washington,” Brooks Library Digital Collections, accessed October 24, 2014, http://digital.lib.cwu.edu/items/show/8647.

Social Bookmarking

Dublin Core

Title

Chicago, Milwaukee, and St. Paul Depot, South Cle Elum, Washington

Subject

Kittitas County (Wash.) - Streets, Historic; Historic streets - Washington (State) - South Cle Elum; Streets -- Washington (State) -- South Cle Elum; Milwaukee Road Depot (South Cle Elum, Wash.); Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul Railway; Automobiles, Early 20th century; Washington State Parks; Cascade Rail Foundation

Description

Touring clergymen at the Milwaukee Road Depot in South Cle Elum, 1912. A Catholic bishop had come to visit the St. John the Baptist Church in Cle Elum. The depot was built in 1908, lead car (an "E-M-F") last built 1910. Depot under renovation, 2002; joint venture of Washington State Parks and the Cascade Rail Foundation.

Creator

Unknown

Source

Ellensburg Public Library

Publisher

Ellensburg Public Library

Date

1912

Contributor

North Kittitas County Historical Society. Photo # NKSC-009 and #NKSC-019

Rights

Permission to reproduce this image must be requested from the director of the Ellensburg Public Library Local History Collection. Please contact at 209 N. Ruby St.. Ellensburg, WA 98926, (509) 962-7252.

Type

3 ½" x 5" b/w reprint of original photograph.

Identifier

STS-095